We want you to have the best experience from your Ciarra products, so our team is here to help. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our warranty program or need advice on using your product.
Ciarra offers different limited warranties based on product type. Please search below for your product type for the applicable detailed warranty information.
This Limited Warranty Program is made solely by Ciarra and no other person or entity.
CIARRA appliances are covered by 2 years warranty*
Must be proven by invoice or delivery bill. From the 4th month onwards, the buyer has the obligation to prove that the defect was already present at the time of delivery.
Terms and Conditions
- The warranty extends to the repair of the device or the rejected parts free of charge. A claim for free replacement exists only for those parts that show defects in material and processing. All direct wage and material costs incurred to remedy this defect are covered. Further claims are excluded.
- Within the warranty period all functional faults which are demonstrably due to manufacturing or material defects despite correct connection, proper handling and compliance with the valid CIARRA installation instructions and operating manuals will be eliminated by our customer service. Enamel and paint damages are only covered by this factory warranty if they are reported to our customer service within 1 week after delivery of the CIARRA device. Transport damages must be claimed against the carrier according to the conditions of the carrier.
- By claiming the warranty the warranty period is not extended for the device or for newly installed parts. Replaced parts become our property.
- The spare parts necessary for the repair and the working time will not be charged.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- External chemical or physical effects during transport, storage, installation and use (e.g. damage caused by quenching with water, overflowing food, condensation water, overheating). Hairline cracks in enamelled or tile-glazed parts do not constitute a quality defect.
- Incorrect size selection.
- Non-observance of our installation and operating instructions, the applicable general and local building regulations of the responsible authorities, electricity supply companies.
- Unusual voltage fluctuations compared to the nominal voltage of electrical appliances.
- Incorrect operation and overloading and resulting overheating of the equipment, improper handling, insufficient care, insufficient cleaning of the equipment or its parts; use of unsuitable cleaning agents (see operating instructions).
- Rust formation inside the device (e.g. because food has been stored in the oven) due to moisture. We are not liable for direct or indirect damage caused by the devices. This also includes room soiling caused by decomposition products of organic dust components, whose pyrolysis products can be deposited as a dark coating on wallpaper, furniture, textiles and oven parts.
If the removal of a defect is not covered by our warranty, the end user must pay the costs of the visit of the fitter and the repair.
The warranty period for the covered Non-Stick Cookware Products is limited to 1 year from the date of your purchase.
Must be proven by invoice or delivery bill. This limited warranty covers the original retail consumer purchaser of a covered non-stick cookware product or a consumer that receives the product new and unused as a gift from the original retail purchaser. Coverage terminates if a covered consumer sells or otherwise transfers the product. This limited warranty applies only to products purchased directly from Ciarra. This limited warranty is not transferable.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Use of the product not for regular household purposes or other misuse or abuse;
- Failure to follow product use and care instructions;
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, discoloration, color changes, minor paint chips, normal wear and tear, or other nonfunctional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of Cookware by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as intended;
- Modifications of the product;
- Scratches from knives, sharp utensils and appliances or any cleaning materials not recommended for nonstick surfaces (including the use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners);
- Minor scratches to the interior and rim of the non-stick coating that does not affect the performance of the nonstick coating;
- Stains and discoloration;
- Corrosion or damage from overheating the interior or exterior of the product;
- Interior and exterior coating damage due to improper storing, excessive heat, or metal or sharp utensils;
- Loss or damage in transit after initial delivery;
- Any accident caused by fire, flood, natural occurrences etc;
- Accidents or other actions beyond our reasonable control.
Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and except as set forth in this limited warranty, in no event will Ciarra be liable for procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of or related to the product or its use by you or any third party. In no event will Ciarra’s total liability exceed the purchase price paid by the consumer for the product(s) at issue giving rise to such liability. Any oral or written description of a product is for the sole purpose of identifying it and shall not be construed as an express warranty.
Because we are unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, this warranty only applies to products manufactured by Ciarra and purchased directly from Ciarra official website. This warranty does not apply to products purchased from other sellers that are not authorized by Ciarra.